One Year of eGO...

Fun377

Forum Fiend
Joined
Dec 30, 2013
Messages
585
So, yeah, Happy New Year, guys. I know that, overall, it's regarded that 2014 was a bad year, but I'm sure it was a different story for each and every one of you.

But, while we're passing around our sentiments for the year past, I should mention that I have something else to celebrate about, and that's that 365 days ago today, I applied for eGO.

It was the first organization I'd ever associated myself with, and since I was making the decision alone, it was a little bit nerve-wracking. I didn't imagine that I was going to be too involved with eGO either, since, with the only server I knew of it having was Dustbowl, it could've been a small clan for all I knew. I mean, while applying, I could see these other divisions, but, hey, I've never played CS:S, DoD:S, Battlefield 3/4, or any of those games, and I had no plans on playing them either. I played TF2 only at the very limit of my parents' discretion, so who knew what they would say if I started to play an actual, realistic FPS, blood and all?

All that to say, I wasn't expecting such involvement from me to this division. Heck, I never even spoke a word on the forums for the first five months I was here; Dustbowl was the only place I would go for my "eGO fix." It wasn't until eGO partnered up with Tapatalk when I finally started to take part in the forums, give my opinions and ideas to the Dropbox, and start to form relations between folks.

(Remember that one time when I said I'd upload Italy pictures for you guys to see? I haven't forgotten...)

But, yeah. I got promoted a few times, and earned some swag, both in eGO and in TF2. I made some great friends, like Rawburt, Explonaut, Gerbil, Kazoo, IP, Versed, etc. I've gotten TS3, and I've been there sometimes, just to listen or to be with friends. People have come, and people have left. But, other than that, not much has changed. I'm still that one guy who sits in the corner, but hey, someone has to take that spot, and it might as well be me. Everyone is always up and at 'em, ready to kill each other. I'm still as willing to fill as ever, even if I still suck at TF2. ;)

It's been a fun year, being in eGO. Thanks for the support, everyone, for making my first year a great one.

To many more!

- Fun377

TL;DR: Me reminiscing on my first year in eGO, and I thank you, the reader, for making this year a great one.
 
I hope you have as much fun (har har) in 2015 as you did this year :)
 
We're so happy to have you here! Thanks for being a part of this organization and our division and here's to another great year (hopefully better than 2015)!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top