I got my dream knife... A karambit!!

_Ace

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,812
Aqr2dBL.jpg

Did I mention I had it painted to look like the night in CS GO? I'm only missing the blue handle(coming soon)

And I found someone who can paint it to look like the Crimson web paint job. Should I get it done(it's free). Opinions?
 
Last edited:
Because no quality knife in game is $65. And it really friggin cool!

$65? I just got a Butterfly Knife | Case-hardened from a case drop last night. Sold it this morning for $180. Who are these people that think owning a $180 skin for a game is a good idea?
 
The most expensive thing that I've ever even had in my inventory was $41. And that was a random drop from the Vanguard missions.
 
Here is the pre art before painting! Can't wait for Sunday when it's finished!!!
 
I too have a real steal Karambit. They're not that expensive. You can buy 8 real ones for the price of one skin in CSGO

oh btw

rYrwXEt.jpg
 
Last edited:
I love how Wize is playing CSGO in all of our screenshots
 

Latest posts

Back
Top