Back in action!

yuNg

Poster
Joined
Nov 10, 2012
Messages
148
After being inactive for quite some time from CS:S, like most of us... I came back. I've played in the eGO servers pretty regularly (the only ones I ever play) without my =(e)= tag because of being gone for so long. Well, with the server issues recently, for some reason I am unable to remove my tag. I didn't want to be one of those who gets yelled at for "not being a member of eGO and wearing the tag". So I discussed it with imak, and we decided that maybe I'll give this another try. So there it is. Looking forward to getting back into the grind. :biggrin:
 
After being inactive for quite some time from CS:S, like most of us... I came back. I've played in the eGO servers pretty regularly (the only ones I ever play) without my =(e)= tag because of being gone for so long. Well, with the server issues recently, for some reason I am unable to remove my tag. I didn't want to be one of those who gets yelled at for "not being a member of eGO and wearing the tag". So I discussed it with imak, and we decided that maybe I'll give this another try. So there it is. Looking forward to getting back into the grind. :biggrin:

The auto-tag thing is not a server issue but a feature of the new MAUL system.

welcome back.
 
Glad to see you back in eGO, man! Looking forward to no-scope scout rushing apartments with ya again.
 
Terror, yes yes. Italy is my stomping ground.

Unknown, you know it'll happen again sooner than later! Unfortunately though, I'm out of town working for the next 2 weeks. See ya when I get home.
 
Terror, yes yes. Italy is my stomping ground.

Unknown, you know it'll happen again sooner than later! Unfortunately though, I'm out of town working for the next 2 weeks. See ya when I get home.

Just gives me more time to frag over you in Italy :P
 
You know I'll get it all back next time I see you ExOH. Going to reset, so every time I kill you, it'll be that lovely -20.
 
Yay, Yung!!! ONE OF US, ONE OF US!!!

Terror, yes yes. Italy is my stomping ground.

Unknown, you know it'll happen again sooner than later! Unfortunately though, I'm out of town working for the next 2 weeks. See ya when I get home.

So does that mean I have to wait two weeks for you to give me an m4? :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top