eGO Question

Ryeezyyy

Rookie
Joined
May 9, 2012
Messages
58
1.) Alright, it's been quite a long time since I've been on here, but I am wanting to know if I am still able to apply to be in eGO or if I'm still in eGO since I am unable to find out if I am or not currently. If I am not currently in it, I would love to apply again. If I am currently still in eGO, I would love to apply to the CS:S/CSGO Division.
 
please make sure to give ur division leader a heads up that u joined his division for future promotions and achievements

thank you
 
Since you're wanting to switch from the DoD division over to the CS division, you'll need to send PM's to the divisional leaders of both divisions. Here are their profiles:

CS:
Wize
_MEGA

DoD:
Annihilator
Chuck Norris

Once they're notified, they can take the appropriate steps to make sure that you're fully switched! Have fun and welcome back!
 
Back
Top