The Red Comet Active Member Joined Feb 8, 2008 Messages 398 Mar 6, 2008 #21 Spartans! Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight, we dine, IN HELL!
A Anders Active Member Joined Nov 13, 2007 Messages 360 Mar 6, 2008 #22 "I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar" Wash-Serinity Mavrick: "I'm gonna bring him in closer." Co-Pilot(Can't remember his call sign): "YOU'RE GONNA DO WHAT?!" Top Gun "Yippi Ki Yai, Mother******" Die Hard 1,2,3,4
"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar" Wash-Serinity Mavrick: "I'm gonna bring him in closer." Co-Pilot(Can't remember his call sign): "YOU'RE GONNA DO WHAT?!" Top Gun "Yippi Ki Yai, Mother******" Die Hard 1,2,3,4
P Pink Panther Poster Joined Jan 28, 2008 Messages 103 Mar 6, 2008 #23 "Dad! Dad, are we hit?!" "I'm sorry son... they got us." Best line in the Last Crusade.
V Volcom EGO Zealot Joined Dec 6, 2007 Messages 1,593 Mar 6, 2008 #24 Ling Ling you forgot your bling bling!! Hot Chicks
R RBoz3 I made one post Joined Feb 5, 2008 Messages 15 Mar 6, 2008 #25 "Baby please... I am not from Havana." -Sheriff Bart in Blazing Saddles (Anything said by the Drill Instructor in Full Metal Jacket) "SAMSONITE! I was WAY off!" -Lloyd from Dumb and Dumber "Every man dies. Few men really live." -BRAVEHEART
"Baby please... I am not from Havana." -Sheriff Bart in Blazing Saddles (Anything said by the Drill Instructor in Full Metal Jacket) "SAMSONITE! I was WAY off!" -Lloyd from Dumb and Dumber "Every man dies. Few men really live." -BRAVEHEART
J Joko Rookie Joined Feb 22, 2008 Messages 78 Mar 6, 2008 #27 "when we die do you really think.....there will be cake"-my favorite turrets