Dirty Bomb

pillar

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
2,968
So I just received an email showing that I never received a beta key for this game called Recruits,which I was kinda hoping to try out, but never happened. However, I just found out bout this game called Dirty Bomb. It is in Beta right now & they are giving out keys to try out the game. Its a team based FPS game, which looks really fresh. Anyways, heres the site: http://dirtybomb.nexon.net/
 
I am a fan of Nexon games, but DirtyBomb feels to me like APB/Brink/TF2.
I might sign up and try it out if anyone else is.
 
Right now the game is offline while they update from within. No idea when that is coming back online.


Oh and i have recruits, but they hit a speed bump so nothing new has been done to the game since release. However they are trying to get back on their feet.
 
Back
Top