Battlefield Hardline worth getting?

No Tanks.
No Jets.

Of course its worth it!

If you like infantry fighting of course.
 
in my opinion try the beta first and wait after the release to see the reviews . this what i will do
 
do you think it will run on my computer?

IBM XT clone
256k RAM
5 1/4" floppy drive
Optional math co-processor
Brand-new CGA adapter
Lots of crumbs in the keyboard, sothespacebarstickssometimes
DOS 3.2

I'm not sure if it will work without the cassette drive.
 
Short answer; No
Long answer; Noooooooooo

Personally I refuse to buy a battlefield game EVER again, i do not like the way the franchise have gone
 
You're going to be able to try it on beta from feb 3rd to feb 8th, so if u wont like it u'll won't have to buy it! :)
 
I tried the beta last time it was out. Didn't like it

I didn't like it either, but they added a bunch of new content apparently. It is a different feel, that much is certain, but it looks better then how it was before with just 1 map 1 gamemode or whatever it was.

Interested in seeing how it goes.
 
do you think it will run on my computer?

IBM XT clone
256k RAM
5 1/4" floppy drive
Optional math co-processor
Brand-new CGA adapter
Lots of crumbs in the keyboard, sothespacebarstickssometimes
DOS 3.2

I'm not sure if it will work without the cassette drive.

Whoooaaa, this guy thinks he can roll up in here on 3 wheels stuntin the specs....lol
 
ill give the beta a chance next week and then ill decide if its worth getting
 
Battlefield hardline got the netcode in like bf4 thats why they tested it in bf4 too for bfh
 
I didn't like it either, but they added a bunch of new content apparently. It is a different feel, that much is certain, but it looks better then how it was before with just 1 map 1 gamemode or whatever it was.

Interested in seeing how it goes.

It was beta then, you cant expect them put out 10 maps and 10 modes.
 
It was beta then, you cant expect them put out 10 maps and 10 modes.

True..I just feel that having a little more then just 1 thing would've done it though. If you want people to give feedback other then "more content" in beta, give them something to work with.

2-3 maps (and/or modes, take your pick) probably would have worked.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top