Counter-Strike: Source So long, farewell...

Instinct, where is my Fatty hax.. not cool man, i was hoping for some haxxesss :D
Anyway good luck with ur studies and i hope you will put in 50% of ur CS effort in there :D
If you ever encounter math problems hit me up. U know as an indian im good at math :D
 
God damn dude. You typed a novel haha.

See ya man, take care.
 
OMG, how could I forget my man Ric! Ric, it was a pleasure having you for the short amount of time that I've known you, thank you for your hardwork and effort in the CS Division!!

-Instinct_
 
It's been a great time with you around. You shall be missed and I wish you best luck on your future endeavors in life.
 
Thank you Unknown, it was great playing with you!

Rogue - It's a beautiful campus over there!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top