doppler1 Thread Thumper =(e)= Joined Oct 12, 2013 Messages 1,016 Apr 18, 2016 #101 BF4 Engineer Master http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/doppler1/stats/232161616/pc/
Giggseh Rookie Joined Mar 10, 2016 Messages 30 Apr 21, 2016 #102 http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Giggseh/stats/248973371/pc/ BF4 PC: 479 H BF4 XBONE: 389 H BF3 360: 188 H BFH PC: 7 H (lol) = 1095 H in BF Total 20 Engineer service stars
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Giggseh/stats/248973371/pc/ BF4 PC: 479 H BF4 XBONE: 389 H BF3 360: 188 H BFH PC: 7 H (lol) = 1095 H in BF Total 20 Engineer service stars
G Grymsted Active Member Joined Oct 28, 2010 Messages 293 Apr 24, 2016 #103 20 Support service stars http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Grymsted/stats/242016962/pc/
S Spartan1910 Rookie Joined Apr 26, 2016 Messages 57 Apr 29, 2016 #104 BF4 - 784 Hours BF4 Assault Master BF4 Engineer Master BF4 Support Master BL: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/Spartan1910/
BF4 - 784 Hours BF4 Assault Master BF4 Engineer Master BF4 Support Master BL: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/Spartan1910/
Daa EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 12, 2015 Messages 4,210 May 1, 2016 #105 BC2: General of the Army BF 250 BF 500 BF 1000 BFBC2 Overall hours: 1488.24 BF4 Overall hours: 35 BFBC2 Accounts: Please note I changed my name: 1st account: 1413.6 Hours 2nd account: 74.64 Hours BF4 Account: 35 hours http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/sgtmag_carter/stats/987691718/pc/ Last edited: May 2, 2016
BC2: General of the Army BF 250 BF 500 BF 1000 BFBC2 Overall hours: 1488.24 BF4 Overall hours: 35 BFBC2 Accounts: Please note I changed my name: 1st account: 1413.6 Hours 2nd account: 74.64 Hours BF4 Account: 35 hours http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/sgtmag_carter/stats/987691718/pc/
W WREX-iAM- Poster Joined Mar 31, 2016 Messages 149 May 2, 2016 #106 Congrats everyone. I've just got 20 support service star medals: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/WREX-iAM-/stats/1265070513/pc/
Congrats everyone. I've just got 20 support service star medals: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/WREX-iAM-/stats/1265070513/pc/
W WREX-iAM- Poster Joined Mar 31, 2016 Messages 149 May 7, 2016 #107 20 Assault service stars (finally lol): http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/WREX-iAM-/stats/1265070513/pc/
20 Assault service stars (finally lol): http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/WREX-iAM-/stats/1265070513/pc/
F fouadsy99 I made one post Joined Jul 30, 2015 Messages 14 May 13, 2016 #108 bf4 568 hours 20 Service Stars with the Assault Class give me awards please :drool:
H Horton Hears a Who Famous =(e)= Joined Jul 31, 2009 Messages 510 May 20, 2016 #109 Finally.....Got my 20th Assault service star.
CelibateCarl I made one post Joined May 8, 2016 Messages 27 May 23, 2016 #110 http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/CelibateCarl/stats/339146745/pc/ BF4 Engineer Master
CelibateCarl I made one post Joined May 8, 2016 Messages 27 May 23, 2016 #111 Outta curiosity, I actually have around 390hrs total playtime across two accounts, would that be applicable towards the 250 award? Or would it have to be all on one account?
Outta curiosity, I actually have around 390hrs total playtime across two accounts, would that be applicable towards the 250 award? Or would it have to be all on one account?
Kortoga No BFBC2, No Kortoga Joined Jun 20, 2015 Messages 334 Jun 3, 2016 #112 BFBC2 = 582 hours http://www.gametracker.com/player/Kortoga/bdc2_27.edge-gamers.com:19567/ How do I report other awards or achievements that need to be added? National Service for example? I'm a Marine! Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
BFBC2 = 582 hours http://www.gametracker.com/player/Kortoga/bdc2_27.edge-gamers.com:19567/ How do I report other awards or achievements that need to be added? National Service for example? I'm a Marine!
Zbee0 I made one post Joined May 28, 2016 Messages 6 Jun 6, 2016 #113 My battlelog http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/Zbee0/ There's mine, don't know that I'll really get any though
My battlelog http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/Zbee0/ There's mine, don't know that I'll really get any though
T TofuJello Thread Junky Joined Jul 29, 2014 Messages 859 Jun 10, 2016 #114 BF: Graveyard Shift BF 2000 Hours BF4 - 1850, BF3 - 300ish BF4 Engineer Master
I Iceman4862 I made one post Joined Jan 26, 2016 Messages 9 Jun 11, 2016 #115 http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Iceman4862/stats/878471112/pc/
U UstillSuk Poster Joined Jun 3, 2016 Messages 143 Jun 12, 2016 #116 Battlefield 4- 705hrs and 49mins.
U UstillSuk Poster Joined Jun 3, 2016 Messages 143 Jun 12, 2016 #117 UstillSuk said: Battlefield 4- 705hrs and 49mins. Click to expand... http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/UstillSuk/stats/860243160/pc/
UstillSuk said: Battlefield 4- 705hrs and 49mins. Click to expand... http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/UstillSuk/stats/860243160/pc/
B badkarma24b Rookie Joined May 19, 2016 Messages 67 Jun 21, 2016 #118 BF4 364 hours for me and counting
S Swampfox5000 Thread Junky =(e)= Joined Sep 8, 2011 Messages 841 Jun 21, 2016 #119 Badkarma24b, I sent you a PM on how to submit this award. I will be glad to help you. check your PM's and we will go from there, Swamfox5000
Badkarma24b, I sent you a PM on how to submit this award. I will be glad to help you. check your PM's and we will go from there, Swamfox5000
Slash Forum Fanatic =(e)= Joined Feb 8, 2011 Messages 955 Jul 17, 2016 #120 BF4 Assault Master http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Major_slash/stats/235012200/pc/