GTA V Screenshots

Ex

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
May 20, 2013
Messages
3,227
I wanted to post this screen shot since I thought it was quite funny how my car looked after a train hit the back end...If you have any screenshots I guess keeping them all in one thread would be good :)

a81ad23581179589eea66b99e4e2f581.jpg
 
I went into the mod shop last night.
Game lagged or something and spawned a second mechanic.

I'll post the screenshot in a bit.
 
I keep forgetting to take screen shots :P
2B3A63ED26EFF0577747B7A2358EFE15CB9B47B3


I love the lighting and water rain effects in the game.
0F4E20E9CF6845A5832229F99996FF9DF357E963
 
Last edited:
I'll post a video(from my phone) of the good old gate launch glitchripWhat fun it was
 
Cops killed some civilian just for them crashing into him.

C89A805C8F9BE55A223CF0F1CC5B56048A13C28A


Deez Tanks Doeee

0CD057E0784F00821D7A0CD5B449A28D4F12BE3C


Slowing down a tram, Previously put 2 buses in the way but the tram hit them and the just disappeared.

B38FAF90F838707D506869D702953B0DE608BAD3


Fireman gone deep sea diving???!??

705794C9752992A02FE6ED5D5A53B9F63263D7A2
 
Here's something fun for you guys to try, it's reallt fun. You need 2 things, the 6x6, and a panto(best car ever)
Ok, so park the pants against a wall at the end of a road, take the dubsta far back. Ram 6x6 into panto, pants catches airtime
 
QWybK0X.jpg

The trucks were flippin' around and exploding after this.

714Y9Kj.jpg

Damage from sliding into a pole sort of looks like a swastika.

piKMqYR.jpg

Mod shop mechanic has a twin!
 
We may not have our powers but we are still power rangers

EF0875C1F3F7E41058932C46EFB3577265118DB6
 
GardenGrove, Wilson, ThunderRok and I were doing heists today.
MSBwqyF.jpg

As the power rangers.

Yellow Power Range gettin' some trigger time.
BsBwffb.jpg


Rammed this car with my Insurgent, it did two flips and landed on the roof.
dLKKlZg.jpg
 
Started some heists today, tried joining my friend setting it up and I spawned here.
udkjC9V.jpg


Then we finally got it working!
mOvnZVb.jpg


Aren't I beautiful?

Oh...and you can't forget...The Power Rangers!
ZaT1MKP.jpg
 
Last edited:
Some strange CPU character decided to swerve into me and then I ended up on their hood. My character then stood up with them going 20-30mph. I didn't last long.
c14a6256f477d3ad60c758e47b0be4c6.png
 

Latest posts

Back
Top