Battlefield Hardline Anyone wanna help me resurrect the EGO Hotwire server?

JamesArianna

I made one post
Joined
May 10, 2015
Messages
9
Not sure if this thread will help or not, but I have to atleast to try.

I used to play on this server everyday, but it hasn't been active at all in atleast a week. Which bums me out because this was by far my favorite hardline server(both EGO servers actually), mainly because of the maturity level I had seen whenever I had played there. Which I think I value probably more than most people because you don't see that maturity too much on most servers IMO.

Anyways, instead of just checking every night waiting for others to start the server like I have been doing. I thought I would sign up here & hopefully try to inspire others to help me try to resurrect these servers again.

Here's my idea. I will join the empty server at a certain time on a certain date & others who are interested in this can join as well.

The time & date that I think will be best is Wednesday May 13 at 10PM EST. The reason that I am choosing this time/date is mainly for 3 reasons.
1) This gives more of the community a chance to see this post prior to the date. & therfore it raises the chances of more people participating, & then hopefully others from the "outside" will join as well & see how laid back the server is & decide to favorite it & join in every night like I did. Which I really hope happens. That's really my whole point of this.
2) Simply put, I can only play this game late at night after the kids go to bed (those of you with kids can understand that I'm sure :))
3) Tomorrow, as I'm sure you all know by now, there is a server maintenance scheduled for Sunday, May 10 at 11PM PT/ 8 AM GMT/ 2:00 AM EST. So obviously I didn't want to this on Monday. I didn't want to do Tuesday because of reason 1, so that leaves me with Wednesday.

And here's another plus for anyone interested. I suck at this game, so you have a chance to pad your stats :). Really, I do suck. I'll be the first to admit that. Simply put, other than poker, this is the only game I play online & I do it for fun to kill time & that's it. Nothing more or less. I don't care about stats, unlocks, or anything else. Now, I'm competitive, so I don't like my team losing but I don't lose sleep over it either. I just like to play with a mature environment while having fun & killing time.

What do you guys think?
Will you join the server?
Are you not interested in it?
Am I an idiot for even wasting my time doing this?

Let me know in the comments if you want. I can take criticism. Again, I have to atleast try is all.

EDIT: Signing out for now but I'll check this thread tomorrow. I hope that some of you consider it.
 
Last edited:
Hi JamesArianna,

I have started the servers since the day it came out, the past week i been playing more BF4 since my friends in my division missed me so much :) but i can certainly help you on that day since its my Friday and im off Wednesdays and Thursdays.

With that said we appreciate you coming to our site and post.

Thank you
 
yeah i only get on to mess with Alex, so maybe if i see him on i'd come join. otherwise i'll be in BF4 =P
 
Awesome. That's good to hear guys(or gals). I will defiantly be there & I hope that you & others can make it as well. In fact, even after that date I think I may try to join the server everyday that I can play at around 10pm-11pm EST & wait 30 min or so just to see if others will join. I might sit there lonely for 30 minutes at times, but I have stuff that I have to do on my computer for work after work anyways so I could kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

With that said, I completely understand that everyone may have different reasons for not playing there right now. Whether it's; their schedule, more of an interest in other games right now, or real life reasons (which should always take priority), etc, etc. Again, as I said before I have to atleast try & take a different approach. If it don't work, it don't work. But I don't give up easy. ;)

alex2142hp, I recognize your name & I'm pretty sure I used to see you in the servers quite a bit actually when it was active. But maybe I'm mistaken you for someone else though. At any rate, thank you sir for the welcome by the way.

armypoilce That's good hear man that your trying at a different time too. The more, the better.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top