Kendle Fire Bringer Board Member Joined Jul 10, 2006 Messages 1,860 May 14, 2015 #1 For the hours growing your blob
I itsfulloftuna EGO Addict =(e)= Joined Apr 29, 2015 Messages 1,168 May 15, 2015 #2 My god, it's like a multiplayer Katamari Damacy.
Summer EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Dec 14, 2008 Messages 5,507 May 15, 2015 #3 I got ate in 5 seconds. Nope! xD
GardenGroveVW USS VIN NUMBAH?!?! Executive Joined Jun 15, 2007 Messages 9,218 May 15, 2015 #4 Thanks Kendle...
samsoniks EGO Zealot Joined Jan 18, 2012 Messages 1,629 May 15, 2015 #5 Awesome game, 9GAG are playing it right now xD
Tumblin Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Jul 5, 2011 Messages 2,827 May 21, 2015 #6 I don't get it, ill be across the screen and they just jump me.
M Medviah Coffee Addict Joined Apr 5, 2010 Messages 4,205 May 22, 2015 #7 I'm not saying I'm pro or anything but . . .
Tumblin Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Jul 5, 2011 Messages 2,827 May 22, 2015 #8 Medviah, you crashed the blob site.
Drew Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Feb 25, 2012 Messages 3,935 May 22, 2015 #9 You better be sorry.
E Energized EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Apr 10, 2013 Messages 5,280 Jun 3, 2015 #10 alright.... this is gonna be fun.