Help Op:X pick our newest game!

wait thats ark???

wth that game looks unreal.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW9vsrPWujI[/ame]

Yep, that's ARK, it's just not optimized at the moment, so even people with powerful rigs struggle running the game. I run the game on medium/low with my Intel i5-2500 @3.3, Nvidia gtx 960, & 8 gigs of ram at around 40 fps. You can get the game to look like it does in that trailer, and I know the devs posted the specs of the machine they made the trailer on somewhere, but the only component I recall was a Titan graphics card. They are slowly fixing optimization issues bit by bit with nearly every update, so I'm not too worried about fps staying an issue.
 

I don't know who this guy is but I like him!

giphy.gif
 
A lot of people play trove. I am gonna try it today, but i think it would be promising. (i am probably going to like it).

EDIT: I tried Trove, and i liked it so i think it should be added
 
Last edited:
ARK!!!!!

Star Citizen, though I know it?s in alpha and not very playable yet, but very promising for cooperative gameplay with it?s "corporations" (guilds/clans) system.

But for now dinos will do :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top