[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BfNOP88S9s[/ame]
I've been having a blast with this game since Alpha early last year, and it's finally about to go public on Tuesday.
A self-proclaimed 'team hero brawler' rather than a MOBA, Heroes of the Storm turns the ARTS genre on its ear with a dedicated focus on team coordination. Shared team XP, customization through talent choices rather than dense item shops, and the vital importance of key objectives across a wide variety of available maps all serve to create a new experience with a low barrier of entry while maintaining a very high skill ceiling for those dedicated to pushing the limits.
Every week brings a new rotation of free heroes to experience, with both in-game and real-world currency available as options for purchasing whichever Blizzard super-star you choose from a cross-universe roster that includes Arthas, Kerrigan, Diablo, Tyrael, Thrall, Tassadar, and many more icons of Blizzard games past and present.
I'd love for Op:X to give it a shot with some official support. It's pretty much what I'm playing these days if I'm not in Day of Defeat.