Help Op:X pick our newest game!

Killing floor does have the ability to increase the max amount of people in the game. So far ive seen 50 slot servers. The zeds increase in difficulty the more players are on. They also increase the amount of zeds too. So it is possible to have a larger server population. The issue i see with this is how full is it going to be? We had a KF 1 server i believe. It didn't do so well.
 
No one has mentioned Sword Coast Legends, and you call yourselves gamers :p


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZmyUfDP1no

You also have to remember in the past leadership has stated that we do not pickup games that are not fully released.

a41.png

It seems like it's just a 4-player co-op game, so there isn't much of a reason to officially support it. Might as well support Path of Exile at that point, which is basically the same thing just free and already out.
 
Warframe. There's an unoffical EdgeGamers clan in Warframe (started by a3yko98 (if I'm not mistaken) and currently run by me), and Matt is (somewhat) involved in it.
Here's a clan roster.
woKSaWB.png

Not many people are active in the clan, and I'm planning to expel the people who are more than a year inactive.
Either way, Warframe is a fun game, and is worth considering for a part in OP:X. I'm very sure that there would be way more activity once word gets out that there's a clan here.
 
Last edited:
Op:X has it's own unofficial Warframe clan :p
2015-06-05_00004.jpg

OpX%20Crew%20Warframe.jpg



I'm going to suggest Ark, once they solve some issues and get the game optimized, which shouldn't be too long with they way they have been throwing out patches.
 
Last edited:
Yeah, if only there's such a thing as clan merging. I've pretty much built the Dojo on my side from the ground up. Every single resource, including forma and polymer bundles have been contributed by me. The only things left to research are the dyes and the Itzal parts.
Idk, based on Dojo completion, we should organize a merge.
 
Just so we're all clear. No one is allowed to use the EdgeGamers name unless it is run by a Community Manager. That is why mdgrim named it OP:X crew. This is a clear violation of our rules, that we have had in place and repeated countless times. I recommend that you disperse the clan or as you stated, merge with another. Either way, use of the name is not allowed.
 
ARK: Survival Evolved looks like a pretty cool game. It's multiplayer and has servers apparently.
 
Terraria or Starbound would be really cool. I'd love to play those in multiplayer on an eGO dedicated server.
 
Runescape.

Nah i'm already maxed =3

Btw, I see so many members playing Warthunder... I think it would be a good idea to maybe make an offical eGO clan in there ? It don't have to be a part of the Op:X but maybe just like the CoC, a clan runned by a Clan/Leadership member. If leadership aprove would be awesome to play with our members.

Ps: you cannot add warthunder friends with the ( get friends from steam option ) that option is broken.
 
Woah how did I end up in the OP X forums... Anyways I would have to say either Arma 3 or possibly Rust.
 
Unfortunately Rust is not an option due to lack of server support for Linux.
 
Back
Top