T Tsako I made one post Joined May 25, 2015 Messages 4 May 27, 2015 #1 I just saw that my "e" tag from my name was removed. I was playing like an eGO member 2 hours ago. What happened and I am not anymore member?
I just saw that my "e" tag from my name was removed. I was playing like an eGO member 2 hours ago. What happened and I am not anymore member?
armypoilce Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 6, 2014 Messages 3,585 May 27, 2015 #2 Tsako said: I just saw that my "e" tag from my name was removed. I was playing like an eGO member 2 hours ago. What happened and I am not anymore member? Click to expand... Hello, your a member but on steam you need to make your tag to =(e)= Tsako Steam ---> View Profile ---> edit and put the =(e)= in
Tsako said: I just saw that my "e" tag from my name was removed. I was playing like an eGO member 2 hours ago. What happened and I am not anymore member? Click to expand... Hello, your a member but on steam you need to make your tag to =(e)= Tsako Steam ---> View Profile ---> edit and put the =(e)= in
T Tsako I made one post Joined May 25, 2015 Messages 4 May 27, 2015 #3 Really? The tag was automatically put is my name. Shoulf i change it on Steam too?
E Ex Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 20, 2013 Messages 3,227 May 27, 2015 #4 In source games the MAUL 2 system sometimes adds it but to make sure it's there all the time it's best to change your steam name to add the tag infront.
In source games the MAUL 2 system sometimes adds it but to make sure it's there all the time it's best to change your steam name to add the tag infront.