I first started playing with eGO members in the summer of 2008, on the Call of Duty Crossfire servers. In January of 2009, I officially joined Edge Gamers.
It?s been a great six+ years, full of too many good memories to even begin to list them. I have no idea how many hours I?ve spent with my friends here.
It has of course, also had it?s sad times; shutting the CoD servers down, disbanding the division, etc. I never really found a home after that. I?ve just kind of floundered around.
I?ve been recently going thru some troubled time in my life and have stepped away from gaming. I?ve gone cold turkey, and haven?t booted up a game in a couple of weeks now. I won?t be getting back into it.
I?ve thought about keeping my position here at eGO, but truth be told, I just don?t have the heart for it anymore. I use to check the forums several times a day. Now I go several days in a row without logging in.
So, after almost seven years here, I?m officially hanging up my hat.
DragonD
It?s been a great six+ years, full of too many good memories to even begin to list them. I have no idea how many hours I?ve spent with my friends here.
It has of course, also had it?s sad times; shutting the CoD servers down, disbanding the division, etc. I never really found a home after that. I?ve just kind of floundered around.
I?ve been recently going thru some troubled time in my life and have stepped away from gaming. I?ve gone cold turkey, and haven?t booted up a game in a couple of weeks now. I won?t be getting back into it.
I?ve thought about keeping my position here at eGO, but truth be told, I just don?t have the heart for it anymore. I use to check the forums several times a day. Now I go several days in a row without logging in.
So, after almost seven years here, I?m officially hanging up my hat.
DragonD















Good luck in all your future endeavors and I hope you enjoy it all.











