- Joined
- Aug 14, 2012
- Messages
- 1,276
Many of you have probably never heard of the game "Anarchy Online" but it has been around since 2001. When this game first came out, it was one of a kind (and still is). It is one of the most complicated MMORPGs that you will ever play. Over the past 5-6 years, Funcom has said that they are in the making of a new engine for Anarchy Online, as it still had the same old graphics engine from back in 2001. Well, yesterday, those promises were finally fulfilled, and Funcom released their new engine to the live server. The new engine is still not the best, but it is definitely an improvement.
In addition to this, the 18.7 update was recently released, which was marked as the largest update in Anarchy Online history. It was huge. They revamped the main city of AO, revamped the starting area, and made many changes to balance all of the professions.
I made this thread to encourage everybody reading to come and try out this game. Even if you have never liked MMORPGs, this game is completely different from anything else. I have played this game on and off for the past 8 years of my life, and it has spoiled me with the infinite possibilities that comes with it. I have never been able to play any other MMORPG without wanting to go play AO instead.
You can check out more about the game @ http://www.anarchy-online.com/
If you have any questions, you can reply on this thread, shoot me a pm, or find me in TS! And if you decide to play, don't be afraid to come find me in TS so I can help you get started. I usually hang out in the CS channels.
In addition to this, the 18.7 update was recently released, which was marked as the largest update in Anarchy Online history. It was huge. They revamped the main city of AO, revamped the starting area, and made many changes to balance all of the professions.
I made this thread to encourage everybody reading to come and try out this game. Even if you have never liked MMORPGs, this game is completely different from anything else. I have played this game on and off for the past 8 years of my life, and it has spoiled me with the infinite possibilities that comes with it. I have never been able to play any other MMORPG without wanting to go play AO instead.
You can check out more about the game @ http://www.anarchy-online.com/
If you have any questions, you can reply on this thread, shoot me a pm, or find me in TS! And if you decide to play, don't be afraid to come find me in TS so I can help you get started. I usually hang out in the CS channels.


















