Call of Duty: Black Ops(=(eGO)=)

StillV2

Active Member
Joined
May 14, 2009
Messages
364
Have we ever thought about bringing back the Call of Duty division and hosting a Call of Duty Black Ops server? :crying:
 
eGO will never support COD as long they don't provided dedicated servers, the last time COD had dedicated servers was COD 4
 
When I mean dedicated servers, Im referring us being able to host our OWN servers with administration tools.
 
Sorry StillV2! I miss the good ol' COD days myself, Last year Op:X Division took us under their wing (after the division had been shut down) and gave us a second chance with a server of our own. But after a few months of trying to get a popular server again, many of us were burnt out and there just wasn't enough interest in the game anymore. :(
 
Any games we play that has a similar killstreak reward system?? I don't see myself getting into CS because yu can't aim, and the Heavy Metal map on BC2 is too big for me. and I can't run BF4. I need to upgrade my RAM.
 
you can aim in CSGO but you have to actually aim and learn spray patterns not just spray like COD
 
Any games we play that has a similar killstreak reward system?? I don't see myself getting into CS because yu can't aim, and the Heavy Metal map on BC2 is too big for me. and I can't run BF4. I need to upgrade my RAM.

CSGO doesn't have a killstreak system, but you can aim on any gun that has a scope -- which is like half the rifles in the game. Scoping in lets you zoom in and enhances accuracy. The game does play differently from CoD/BF which takes some getting used to, but practice will make perfect, and it's got a lot of oomph for its price tag

As someone who avidly enjoys CoD and BF on the side: It's an easy game to get into and it's pretty cheap for all the value you can get out of it with the sheer variety of gameplay modes and mods (Competitive, Casual, special game modes etc.). If you're really hesitant to spend $15 on the game just buy it next time it's on sale for five or ten bucks
 
I have CSS, like I said I want more of a killstreak rewards system with helicopter support, etc.
 
Since Black ops the games haven't really been worth it. Also no Dedicated servers.

If this game does have dedicated servers with good tools, i could see it possibly on the minds of others.

source: Cod4,WaW,BO
 
Let's hope Star Wars Battlefront will be a suitable proxy for our CoD kick. Really miss the old CoD1 and CoD4 days...
 
Let's hope Star Wars Battlefront will be a suitable proxy for our CoD kick. Really miss the old CoD1 and CoD4 days...

I doo. But I'm going to 16 GB of RAM today. So I think I'll really like BF4Premium, whch I already installed yesterday.Bt yeah I play MW3 on PC, Ghosts on PC and PS3(more PS3)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top