Counter-Strike: Global Offensive [CS:GO] Royal Rumble Screenshot Thread

NMsniper

Louise de La Valli?re
Joined
Jul 24, 2010
Messages
3,033
Post your swag here, as long as you post here with a screenshot of your domination, you are entered to win a free game!

post your Domination!

Im the best
5DAA8D6882A5EC4D57E0A380351C964A1645375A

D396B542CB9E956BB761056DFFB03E423C7317D6

6560568D670BDCE5239AD443F73983FB9C2A0D31
 
Last edited:
I got too many to hold

Recreant: 1
dotPHUNK: 2
dtmt: 1
NMsniper: 4
Michael Bolton: 3
Q-tip: 1
Soul_of_a_Sinner: 1
Dutchoper72: 1
Medviah: 2
Megs A Tagger: 3
Mister36: 1
_MEGA: 1

TOTAL: 21

------------DUST 2------------

8f7243759d.jpg

b7522b0a9c.jpg

56eaa6b588.jpg

8a02fda3a5.jpg

515acb2e86.jpg

87289c8786.jpg

d1921eb8be.jpg

c85cc140a3.jpg

59bf3fc373.jpg

f6b0e5a158.jpg


------------INFERNO------------

abd84859f7.jpg

646677a785.jpg

339675a6e1.jpg


------------MIRAGE------------

d040b7b49a.jpg

61feb61fd7.jpg

1166c7ca4b.jpg

b338716f3c.jpg

3d2620585f.jpg

2aa4122536.jpg
<------ Medviah
336f86c588.jpg
<------ Megs A Tagger
00371c2c70.jpg


tumblr_nj1azffB4h1t5oqd4o1_500.gif
 
The time I didnt understand commands

First Two are actual dominations (I WAS ONE OF TWO WHO DOMINATED RDK WOO). The last 9 or so were when I thought that IF YOU GET A KNIFE KILL YOU GET MORE ENTRIES. I basically spent 45 minutes getting knife kills when I already knifed MEGA so I got the "knife" achievement. RIP ME! (P.S. [final screenshot] I think Dutch is a Leader so i think I get the "Don't Tase Me Bro!" achievement :)))))
-----------------DOMINATIONS------------------------
filedetails

filedetails

-----------------KNIFE KILLS----------------------------
filedetails

filedetails

filedetails

filedetails

filedetails

filedetails

filedetails

filedetails

-----------------TASE---------------------------------------
filedetails
 
All these that say Aaron are lies. Dirty, filthy lies.
 
Back
Top