Dedicated supporter query

CRAZY M F

Rookie
Joined
Jan 8, 2014
Messages
89
So, I got an email this morning saying that my subscription is going to end in a few days :s, I thought the subscription automatically renewed itself?
 
It does automatically renew if you set that up in paypal. If it doesn't renew, just click on the Dedicated Supporter link (HERE) and renew that way. That should fix the issue.
 
It does automatically renew if you set that up in paypal. If it doesn't renew, just click on the Dedicated Supporter link (HERE) and renew that way. That should fix the issue.

Adding on, and if I recall correctly, but when you have a active DS subscription, on the bottom of the page Aaron posted a link to it should show your subscription info and I think when it will renew itself. May be wrong on this though as it's been awhile since I could afford DS. =/
 
It does automatically renew if you set that up in paypal. If it doesn't renew, just click on the Dedicated Supporter link (HERE) and renew that way. That should fix the issue.

Thank you Aaron, I had set it up through PayPal, hopefully it will automatically renew :thumbup:
 
Back
Top