Looking for competitive group

ExiledToGames

I made one post
Joined
Jul 29, 2015
Messages
3
Hey guys I've been playing competitive solo for some time now and i need some buddy's that don't just go for ninja and Zeus. I'm a nova 2 :facewall: but I play with a friend that is nova four and gets matched up to guys above nova 4 and we win. He rarely plays tho so yea. Im not afraid to play with people in the higher ranks because I can hold my own. my steam is
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ExiledToGames/

hmu so we can play some games..
 
I added you. Wont play yet though because I'm sick(for 2 days now). I'm MG1 on this account so no worries :)
 
Added you, im nova 4, been playing quite crappy lately so don't expect much for now
 
me, larrythetomato, mute, and pharadox play a couple matches every day if youd liek to play with us. ill add you
 
Back
Top