[poll] Class you would like to see be deleted

  • Thread starter Thread starter $}{@RP$}{0073R
  • Start date Start date
$

$}{@RP$}{0073R

I want to know what class out there people would like to see be 100% deleted from TF2

I would love to see Medics be deleted.

It would be funny to see Engi's be deleted, that would mess people up badly.
 
Deleting any class would mess people up a lot. I really wouldn't want to have a class erased because then tf2 wouldn't be as fun ><
 
its TEAM fortress. so basically if one person from the team is gone, the game wouldnt be balanced.
 
[quote1206106237=$}{@RP$}{0073R]
it would force people to try new things
[/quote1206106237]


I think the ammo nerfing did enough of that.... Besides, the best players will change class depending on what the situation warrants anyway. I prefer medic, but if we're taking a beating I'll go to demo or soldier until we get them pushed back enough for me to switch back to medic.
 
its not really balanced at all...

Soldiers and Demos need to 1 shot themselves when they attempt to launch themselves....that would easly balance the game out, pyros need a nerfing too
 
I think the game is very balanced. Remember it also depends on what map your on. Some classes have advantages over others depending on the map.
 
[quote1206112484=$}{@RP$}{0073R]
pyros need a nerfing too
[/quote1206112484]That statement made me mad.

Anyway, the game is balanced, and it would not be great to take out one classs at all.

However, just out of spite, I'd kick the Sniper class. :P
 
[quote1206115437=$}{@RP$}{0073R]
I would love to see Medics be deleted.
[/quote1206115437]
SICK PERSON >:( ~:(
 
I couldn't delete one..but maybe edit a few. Mostly just the crit melee which completely unbalances the classes by allowing anyone to 1hit most of the classes. The scout scattergun seems unbalanced as well given that they can 2-4 shot any class in the game. Not including their 200 damage crit-shot. And given how spry they are it's not nearly as easy to hit them an equivalent number of times. Snipers are annoying but they have their limitations. Same with engies and demos and anyone else.
 
The game is built around these nine classes. That is what makes the game so great. Nine totally different classes working in harmony to make a diverse team that works like a machine. There are equal amounts of offensive, defensive, and support classes. If you take one class away, the game becomes very imbalanced. If you take away an offensive class, you are left with very heavy defense and support, which would drag games out and cause the stalemate rate to significantly rise. If you take out a defensive class, it becomes overloaded with offense. If you take out a support class, it is like taking the oil out of a machine. The game just doesn't flow like it does. No snipers to keep HWs in check, no spies to keep engineers in check and cause paranoia, and no medics to keep people alive on the front lines and lead pushes. The game would feel very different with the absence of any of the classes. And for the part about forcing people to try new things; that is the beauty of TF2 in that if you get tired of playing a class, there are 8 totally different and very unique classes to play that offer entirely new points of view to the game.

Try playing scout for a few hours and then going medic. You will see what I am talking about :)
 
all classes are needed to balance the game, its perfect how it is! :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top