- Joined
- Sep 24, 2011
- Messages
- 1,259
Hey guys im back and ready to role
I know i been gone for almost 3 month bc i was inactive :c, But now im back now you problem know i still play dota 2 a lot but i will try to join most the event for every game. So well that all i can say im just glad im back with you guys becuase well you guys are the best people in the world <3
People to mention:
Exoh (which is now gone.)
NMsniper (I sitll hate you <3)
MEGA (just the best DL ever
)
Zerocool (humm have to think about it :/)
And so on and forth
Oh and last but not least Dot (which i still dont love you >
)
I know i been gone for almost 3 month bc i was inactive :c, But now im back now you problem know i still play dota 2 a lot but i will try to join most the event for every game. So well that all i can say im just glad im back with you guys becuase well you guys are the best people in the world <3 People to mention:
Exoh (which is now gone.)
NMsniper (I sitll hate you <3)
MEGA (just the best DL ever
)Zerocool (humm have to think about it :/)
And so on and forth
Oh and last but not least Dot (which i still dont love you >
)























