Hey guys im back :)

RiKiJakir0

EGO Addict
Joined
Sep 24, 2011
Messages
1,259
Hey guys im back and ready to role :P I know i been gone for almost 3 month bc i was inactive :c, But now im back now you problem know i still play dota 2 a lot but i will try to join most the event for every game. So well that all i can say im just glad im back with you guys becuase well you guys are the best people in the world <3

People to mention:
Exoh (which is now gone.)
NMsniper (I sitll hate you <3)
MEGA (just the best DL ever :P)
Zerocool (humm have to think about it :/)
And so on and forth :)

Oh and last but not least Dot (which i still dont love you >:D)
 
Should I welcome you back? Hmmmm... I'll have to think about it x).

Hahah jk, welcome back buddy
 
Hello and welcome back!

waving_bye.gif
 
I'm not on the list!? Blasphemy! Don't make me make you choke on your laughter again! I'll see you in TS BOOOOY
 
Back
Top