W whoflungpoo EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 26, 2012 Messages 4,717 Aug 25, 2015 #1 ..you will be given a FREE download and play for the blops 3 beta. Enjoy!
S StillV2 Active Member Joined May 14, 2009 Messages 364 Aug 25, 2015 #2 I saw a Black Ops 3 on snapchat and it looked halfway decent, but tbh I don't want anything to do with it as of now.
I saw a Black Ops 3 on snapchat and it looked halfway decent, but tbh I don't want anything to do with it as of now.
milkdud657 Famous Joined Mar 5, 2013 Messages 495 Aug 29, 2015 #3 I was playing it for 3 rounds and uninstalled. It was horrible even for a beta. But some people like it
I was playing it for 3 rounds and uninstalled. It was horrible even for a beta. But some people like it