Anybody upgrading in prep for SWBF?

Did my last upgrade right before Witcher 3. I would recommend a 980 TI SC (evga has all in one water block kits for this now I think). Good price for good value with that card. Wonder how SLI configs will run on this game.
 
I'm definitely upgrading my HDD to an SSD card for faster load times. I'm still pondering if if should update my 660 GTX or not.
 
I am loving my 970! I still find myself driving slow past the deal sites when a a second one is on sale out of habit but its running everything I play nicely!
 
I am loving my 970! I still find myself driving slow past the deal sites when a a second one is on sale out of habit but its running everything I play nicely!

970s are great cards. Use to run 970 SLI setup. Only thing I do not like is the whole vram issue that nvidia marketing basically lied about.
 
I am probably staying with my GTX 980, but if I have a couple hundred dollars extra after harvest, I might consider investing in a GTX 980 Ti
 
Waiting until the next battlefield to upgrade. Should be able to run it smooth on med to high.
 
[ame]https://twitter.com/BFBulletin/status/645597947074322432[/ame]

Guess most people did not have to upgrade their system for this game. My 770 lives till Pascal!
 
I think i'll stick with my r9 270x. Its been a great card so far... Would love a 970 so, maybe come black friday sales i'll get something! That would only be like a week after launch I believe!
 
I think i'll stick with my r9 270x. Its been a great card so far... Would love a 970 so, maybe come black friday sales i'll get something! That would only be like a week after launch I believe!

Black Friday...brings back hectic chaotic claustrophobic money saving memories back =)
 
It does indeed! haha My main goal is to get a nice TV, aiming for 55"-60". It'd be a nice upgrade from my 40" 720p TV haha.
 
My PC meets the recomended specs. Just not the CPU (4690k) but im sure itll run just fine.
 
Back
Top