My 460GTX finally is being aged -- i'll be upgrading to a 970
Stats: http://gamesystemrequirements.com/game/star-wars-battlefront-2015
Stats: http://gamesystemrequirements.com/game/star-wars-battlefront-2015
I am loving my 970! I still find myself driving slow past the deal sites when a a second one is on sale out of habit but its running everything I play nicely!
I am probably staying with my GTX 980, but if I have a couple hundred dollars extra after harvest, I might consider investing in a GTX 980 Ti
I am probably staying with my GTX 980, but if I have a couple hundred dollars extra after harvest, I might consider investing in a GTX 980 Ti
I think i'll stick with my r9 270x. Its been a great card so far... Would love a 970 so, maybe come black friday sales i'll get something! That would only be like a week after launch I believe!
I'm definitely upgrading my HDD to an SSD card for faster load times. I'm still pondering if if should update my 660 GTX or not.