P Papa1960 Forum Fiend Joined Jun 3, 2012 Messages 742 Oct 5, 2015 #1 Anyone from Battlefield Division going to the Vegas Meet & Greet? RSVP is due in two days, and before I hit the road for a five hour drive I'd like to know. Papa
Anyone from Battlefield Division going to the Vegas Meet & Greet? RSVP is due in two days, and before I hit the road for a five hour drive I'd like to know. Papa
S StillV2 Active Member Joined May 14, 2009 Messages 364 Oct 6, 2015 #2 I will not be able to make it due to financial reasons, which is a shame, because I llive close by in North Dakota.
I will not be able to make it due to financial reasons, which is a shame, because I llive close by in North Dakota.
O orbofdeath Active Member Joined Jul 7, 2010 Messages 315 Oct 8, 2015 #3 I am in Virginia and financially can't handle it, I was trying to save enough to be able to meet some people!
I am in Virginia and financially can't handle it, I was trying to save enough to be able to meet some people!
DarkRaven EGO Is My Life! Joined Feb 26, 2013 Messages 4,773 Oct 8, 2015 #4 Orb you can meet me at the beach lol
J Jake123 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 27, 2007 Messages 2,614 Oct 8, 2015 #5 I say PARTY AT ALEXS'S HOUSE!!!!!