M Mungo Man Active Member Joined Apr 12, 2009 Messages 397 Oct 28, 2015 #1 So as of this moment on the WARCRAFT SERVER we have received our first 200 point game! RDK with a whopping 85 kills and 201 points winning his side with a score of 33 rounds to 1.
So as of this moment on the WARCRAFT SERVER we have received our first 200 point game! RDK with a whopping 85 kills and 201 points winning his side with a score of 33 rounds to 1.
B BlackDragon008 EGO Zealot Joined Jan 25, 2015 Messages 1,988 Oct 29, 2015 #3 I'm joining RDK team every time now to get free XP
M Mungo Man Active Member Joined Apr 12, 2009 Messages 397 Oct 29, 2015 #4 Black Dragon said: I'm joining RDK team every time now to get free XP Click to expand... You know it.
Black Dragon said: I'm joining RDK team every time now to get free XP Click to expand... You know it.
RedDragonKnight EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 5,355 Oct 29, 2015 #5 yeah. im definitely #1. I got 11 different awards yesterday lol. Joined the server at 2:30 when it launched, and then was the last one to leave along with uber 9 hours later. GG http://edgegamers.gameme.com/awards/csgo/2015/10/28 <- shared between jail and warcraft
yeah. im definitely #1. I got 11 different awards yesterday lol. Joined the server at 2:30 when it launched, and then was the last one to leave along with uber 9 hours later. GG http://edgegamers.gameme.com/awards/csgo/2015/10/28 <- shared between jail and warcraft