Just to clear something up on jail

sgtdan707

Active Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
366
Frozen; AFK Frozen; "Freeze"; no looking around, jumping, "W,A,S,D", "knifing.

They all mean the same thing. Frozen water doesn't look around, neither should a frozen T.

Cheers all!
 
Well said sgtdan. If I tell a T to freeze, my hope is that they aren't moving. No need to add these fancy words to it!
 
When the T's who claim to be freekilled see this and realize they're wrong:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmrWeliK4fk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmrWeliK4fk[/ame]
 
Binding this so that when people complain I can spam it.

Good job.
 
Well thanks for letting me know now I'll be able to kill a lot more people without riots.
 
shananagins.

if you don't tell me to AFK freeze im hopping cell to cell.
 
When I hear freeze I think that means to rebel, you know?
 
Thank you so now if ts dont freeze when i am warden they can whine

Thanks for this post dan
 
Back
Top