S sgtdan707 Active Member Joined Aug 6, 2010 Messages 366 Nov 2, 2015 #1 Frozen; AFK Frozen; "Freeze"; no looking around, jumping, "W,A,S,D", "knifing. They all mean the same thing. Frozen water doesn't look around, neither should a frozen T. Cheers all!
Frozen; AFK Frozen; "Freeze"; no looking around, jumping, "W,A,S,D", "knifing. They all mean the same thing. Frozen water doesn't look around, neither should a frozen T. Cheers all!
C Christy EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 20, 2009 Messages 4,213 Nov 2, 2015 #2 [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pele5vptVgc[/ame]
Soul_of_a_Sinner Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 9, 2009 Messages 3,377 Nov 2, 2015 #3 [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c[/ame]
_MEGA EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 20, 2010 Messages 5,688 Nov 2, 2015 #4 Well said sgtdan. If I tell a T to freeze, my hope is that they aren't moving. No need to add these fancy words to it!
Well said sgtdan. If I tell a T to freeze, my hope is that they aren't moving. No need to add these fancy words to it!
ZER0C00L Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 6, 2009 Messages 2,435 Nov 2, 2015 #6 When the T's who claim to be freekilled see this and realize they're wrong: [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmrWeliK4fk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmrWeliK4fk[/ame]
When the T's who claim to be freekilled see this and realize they're wrong: [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmrWeliK4fk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmrWeliK4fk[/ame]
Aaron Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined May 24, 2010 Messages 2,765 Nov 3, 2015 #7 Binding this so that when people complain I can spam it. Good job.
B BlindBeast Rookie Joined Oct 18, 2015 Messages 96 Nov 3, 2015 #8 Well thanks for letting me know now I'll be able to kill a lot more people without riots.
Ric The Boys Club =(eGO)= Joined Feb 14, 2009 Messages 12,920 Nov 3, 2015 #9 shananagins. if you don't tell me to AFK freeze im hopping cell to cell.
Drew Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Feb 25, 2012 Messages 3,935 Nov 3, 2015 #10 When I hear freeze I think that means to rebel, you know?
RedDragonKnight EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 5,355 Nov 3, 2015 #11 Drew said: When I hear freeze I think that means to rebel, you know? Click to expand... Thats why I just go berserk the moment my cell is opened.
Drew said: When I hear freeze I think that means to rebel, you know? Click to expand... Thats why I just go berserk the moment my cell is opened.
H Hades Rookie Joined Jul 31, 2015 Messages 74 Nov 6, 2015 #12 Thank you so now if ts dont freeze when i am warden they can whine Thanks for this post dan
H Helpless Glint Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Sep 17, 2014 Messages 3,372 Nov 7, 2015 #14 You might just as well shoot me on the spot. I always rebel