Battlefield 3 Best jet pilot I've ever seen

TheMajeye

Thread Junky
Joined
Oct 29, 2015
Messages
811
Have you guys seen this video?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrOIgxQ--Tc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrOIgxQ--Tc[/ame]
 
By the way if anyone really wants to hear it.... Here's the link to the BF1942 main theme song. I started playing BF with the 1942 version. I could hear this all day..... ahhh, the trumpets! It's the background song on the video.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPMnEmkoPFs[/ame]
 
There wasn't any cheating involved but he intentionally set it up - he's a pretty well known BF machinima/video maker. I remember when he put that video out though, everyone was psyched about it lol.
 
Sound Track

OMG. to be honest, what got me hooked to Battlefield, was the sound track.

When i seen it for the first time was when a friend of mine showed me the video of battlefield 2.

We had five guy's in one apartment sharing the same Internet, we all played for months, but most off the players are now married. I am the only one that has carried on with the Battle. We where never in any Organization of any sort, but i do see some of the guy's that did play, from that time. I have not told them that i have joined Edge-Gamers Organization.
I'll take a guess that they are gong to be pissed, mad, or every unhappy that they can not be here to play, until i do tell them what's going on in the Battlefield Community, am sure they are going to be swearing at me, that there not going to be able to join this wonderful community, that i have trusted and will be able to carry on the Battle, that they have (hopefully) put it too one side.

So as long as i live and breath,am going to battle on in this wonderful community.

I am going to hope that some off the guy's are going to come back and join the Battlefield Community.

Yours sincerely

Fight-To-Unite

eGo member.
 
Sound Track

OMG. to be honest, what got me hooked to Battlefield, was the sound track.

When i seen it for the first time was when a friend of mine showed me the video of battlefield 2.

We had five guy's in one apartment sharing the same Internet, we all played for months, but most off the players are now married. I am the only one that has carried on with the Battle. We where never in any Organization of any sort, but i do see some of the guy's that did play, from that time. I have not told them that i have joined Edge-Gamers Organization.
I'll take a guess that they are gong to be pissed, mad, or every unhappy that they can not be here to play, until i do tell them what's going on in the Battlefield Community, am sure they are going to be swearing at me, that there not going to be able to join this wonderful community, that i have trusted and will be able to carry on the Battle, that they have (hopefully) put it too one side.

So as long as i live and breath,am going to battle on in this wonderful community.

I am going to hope that some off the guy's are going to come back and join the Battlefield Community.

Yours sincerely

Fight-To-Unite

eGo member.
 
As cool looking as it was, that was a HAX..plain and simple, lmao if anyone thinks that wasn't ...umm ok got some $50k an acre golden gate bridge property to sell you!
 
It just looks like it was a plan, they probably spend the whole day trying to do this.
 
Last edited:
By the way if anyone really wants to hear it.... Here's the link to the BF1942 main theme song. I started playing BF with the 1942 version. I could hear this all day..... ahhh, the trumpets! It's the background song on the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPMnEmkoPFs



OMG I started in BF1942 as well.. I miss Desert Combat so bad.

And yeah, that dude with the jet swap and mid air sniper kill was ridiculous.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top