- Joined
- Oct 8, 2007
- Messages
- 126
Anyone know anyone famous that plays TF2?
Last night on Convoy there was this guy that sounded EXACTLY like this guy named Cohutta from the RealWorld on MTV. If you watched the show at all you know he has a distinct southern georgia voice. The pitch and accent were just about identical.
I asked if it was him, and his response made me think it was, even though he denied it. It was a response like "Not sure who that is but I bet I'd sleep with him" Thats not really word for word but it was something along those lines making me think he didnt want the attention.
It could of been him but who knows. His player named was Reverend and he was using nothing but voice chat.
Last night on Convoy there was this guy that sounded EXACTLY like this guy named Cohutta from the RealWorld on MTV. If you watched the show at all you know he has a distinct southern georgia voice. The pitch and accent were just about identical.
I asked if it was him, and his response made me think it was, even though he denied it. It was a response like "Not sure who that is but I bet I'd sleep with him" Thats not really word for word but it was something along those lines making me think he didnt want the attention.
It could of been him but who knows. His player named was Reverend and he was using nothing but voice chat.


















