- Joined
- Dec 20, 2014
- Messages
- 791
Hey guys, I know I posted awhile ago about revamping the World of Tanks sub section of eGO, but I have finally concluded that isn't going to happen for awhile (especially considering the last time the clan commander played was back in 2013).
Now I'm just looking for people to play with in game on the NA-West server.
PM me if you play on that server and would be interesting in platooning once in awhile whenever we can catch each other online.
My WoT username is the same as here. I can play anything up to tier 10. Maybe someday we can bring WoT back and add it to Op. X...maybe...someday
Now I'm just looking for people to play with in game on the NA-West server.
PM me if you play on that server and would be interesting in platooning once in awhile whenever we can catch each other online.
My WoT username is the same as here. I can play anything up to tier 10. Maybe someday we can bring WoT back and add it to Op. X...maybe...someday






