- Joined
- Oct 25, 2015
- Messages
- 150
They are good boards, theone I have is brand new been put away in it box since I got it someone gave me my 780i FTW new after I got it and still running it.
It would make a nice kids system or homeowner casual system.
If interest make me a offer and where you live to calculate shipping. If anyone shows interest I will post the pics. It does not have the sata cables just box, manual, board, bio's CD and I think I have some other stuff to throw in with it possibly.
Tired of it sitting in my pc drawers taking up space.
It has never been used has set new with no damage at all still clean as it was day I got it.
EVGAModel122-CK-NF63-TR
Supported CPU
CPU Socket TypeLGA 775CPU TypeCore 2 Quad / Core 2 Extreme / Core 2 DuoFSB1333/1066 MHzChipsets
ChipsetNVIDIA nForce 680i SLI
Memory
Number of Memory Slots4?240pinMemory StandardDDR2 800Maximum Memory Supported8GB Channel SupportedDual ChannelExpansion Slots
PCI Express x162 x PCI Express x16PCI Express x12 x PCI Express x1PCI Slots2 x PCI SlotsOther Slots1 x PCI Express Graphics expansion slot
Storage Devices
PATA1 x ATA100 2 Dev. Max SATA 3Gb/s6 x SATA 3Gb/sSATA RAIDNV RAID 0/1/0+1/5 JBOD
Onboard Video
Onboard Video ChipsetNone
Onboard Audio
Audio Channels8 Channels
Onboard LAN
Max LAN SpeedDual 10/100/1000Mbps
Rear Panel Ports
PS/22USB 1.1/2.06 x USB 2.0IEEE 13941 x IEEE 1394a S/PDIF Out1 x OpticalAudio Ports6 PortsPhysical Spec
Form FactorATXDimensions (W x L)12.0" x 9.6"Power Pin24 Pin
It would make a nice kids system or homeowner casual system.
If interest make me a offer and where you live to calculate shipping. If anyone shows interest I will post the pics. It does not have the sata cables just box, manual, board, bio's CD and I think I have some other stuff to throw in with it possibly.
Tired of it sitting in my pc drawers taking up space.
It has never been used has set new with no damage at all still clean as it was day I got it.
- NVIDIA nForce 680i SLI
- Core 2 Quad / Core 2 Extreme / Core 2 Duo
- DDR2 800
EVGAModel122-CK-NF63-TR
Supported CPU
CPU Socket TypeLGA 775CPU TypeCore 2 Quad / Core 2 Extreme / Core 2 DuoFSB1333/1066 MHzChipsets
ChipsetNVIDIA nForce 680i SLI
Memory
Number of Memory Slots4?240pinMemory StandardDDR2 800Maximum Memory Supported8GB Channel SupportedDual ChannelExpansion Slots
PCI Express x162 x PCI Express x16PCI Express x12 x PCI Express x1PCI Slots2 x PCI SlotsOther Slots1 x PCI Express Graphics expansion slot
Storage Devices
PATA1 x ATA100 2 Dev. Max SATA 3Gb/s6 x SATA 3Gb/sSATA RAIDNV RAID 0/1/0+1/5 JBOD
Onboard Video
Onboard Video ChipsetNone
Onboard Audio
Audio Channels8 Channels
Onboard LAN
Max LAN SpeedDual 10/100/1000Mbps
Rear Panel Ports
PS/22USB 1.1/2.06 x USB 2.0IEEE 13941 x IEEE 1394a S/PDIF Out1 x OpticalAudio Ports6 PortsPhysical Spec
Form FactorATXDimensions (W x L)12.0" x 9.6"Power Pin24 Pin








