- Joined
- May 31, 2013
- Messages
- 1,366
So I've been playing for two days now and I've noticed how OP the hero ships are. They literally 2-3 shot any other aircraft and their torpedoes are pretty much a 1 hit kill. Just like the AT-AT I think they should make it so that you can only play them for 1-2 minutes MAX! I've only been in 2 so far out of over 40 maps played and I can honestly say it was the best time of my life haha!
I think everyone should be able to get a chance or at least 2-3 players per map cycle. They need to adjust the shield+ram damage inflected and received as well atm I believe very little or no damage is taken by the Hero ships. Feel free to add anything that I missed and may the force be with you to find the Hero Icon!
I think everyone should be able to get a chance or at least 2-3 players per map cycle. They need to adjust the shield+ram damage inflected and received as well atm I believe very little or no damage is taken by the Hero ships. Feel free to add anything that I missed and may the force be with you to find the Hero Icon!





