Hai!

Pul5ifi3dHD

Rookie
Joined
Nov 25, 2015
Messages
63
Now, this is a story all about how, My life got flipped-turned upside down, And I'd like to take a minute, Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I came back to eGO.


So about 9 months ago I was disfellowshipped as one of Jehovah's Witnesses. I had joined here, planning on not returning, then I changed my mind worked 9 months trying to return and it wasn't enough to them. I have a medical condition called Klinefelter Syndrome simply put I have XXY (if you took biology, you will know about it) They told me doctors don't know much about illnesses, and told me my condition and my testosterone shot was an excuse. At that point my life was as mentioned above "turned upside down", so I left it completely.

Thanks to Huntress who encouraged me to do what makes me happy, and helped me to get out of depression. Now I am roaming about looking for a home, a place to call my own and represent. Sad to say you guys don't have a COD Division anymore.
Currently in the process of installing COD4. Other games are: WOW: Warlords of Draenor, Diablo: ROS, Heroes of the Storm, BF3, BF4(can't run huge servers game freezes and frames drop to 10),CSGO(worst player ever ask Huntress lol)

I am 28 guy who <3's designing in photoshop, making montages,& signatures. In the process of learning After Effects CS4.
Here is a sample of a video I did in MW3 recently in 1080p.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24jB_Q8DAgA"]<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/24jB_Q8DAgA" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>[/ame]​
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top