Read me

if you feel like you're getting bullied here then why dont you report this to leadership in the dropbox. Simple as that and this is just a game. Don't get mad over this game, we're here to simply have fun man. Just take a few deep breaths and CHILLAX <3
 
Also, you can add a few admins in your steam friends.. and talk to them whenever you need it..
If only you want to talk or you need help at some point..
=
Teamspeak is also there to help you find someone and talk..

http://www.edge-gamers.com/teamspeak/
===

eGO is a community and for almost all of us, a family...
 
if you want to take down this thread do it i dont care just remeber that your server pushed me to put this up.

I've seen you around on the jailbreak server and elsewhere, and the best advice that I can give you, as an acquaintance, is to tone down the self-promoting hubris and show a little restraint in the way you gloat of your god-like ability to win. Be humble. We don't hate you, and we certainly don't want to hurt your feelings in anyway. But sometimes, you objectify us in a mean way, and some of us don't respond well to it.

Again, I'm not trying to be mean. I'm just being critical of possible character flaws. We all have them, including me.

See you around :)
 
I dont see why people thinks its fun to pick on somebody. When ever that peson is targetted it makes the fell scared and not safe. When ever the target has been fed up with it then they snap. Then they kill. Then they die. Then who's the victim? Oh wait you are... On a =(eGO)= server i said at 6:40 PM 12/4/2015 " i cant take this anymore i already was put in a mental hospital for almost killing me and my bully. you can think of this when i dont come back on. " I'm tired of always being the target. think of yourself being targeted and how it makes you feel. Next time think before you do or say something. Stop the bulling and targeting, because in the end it hurts you. Thats all I have to say so bye you won't be seeing me for a while. Thanks =(eGO)= for the 'friendly' service. I hope your all satisfied.

This is what he is referring to.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top