[poll] What Made You Join The eGO Clan

[quote1206898291==(e)=™Sharp]
there a ton more just dont have time to list em
[/quote1206898291]

Yea, but I just wrote why I joined, but I want to see how other people joined
 
[quote1206898540=Bøøster37]
I just wanted to be in a clan.

I just happened to find the right one.
[/quote1206898540]

And your're right, this is the right clan ! :D
 
I joined because i saw that the ego server were a clean and fun place to play. Dont have to worry about who is going to annoy you the most and not have music played in your ear and 7 years old cussing.

It was by coincidence i found the servers and since, i have played 95% of my games in them. Made great friends, still make some everyday. The clan has alot of people who are very much involved and dedicated and it is frankly a nice place to be. TF2 without this place , i would not be still playing it.
 
i liked the clan is friendly and i joined it to cause i was looking for a clan and this one is the coolest i have seen lol
 
I got TF2 around December. Played some maps, it was all good fun. Eventually ended up clicking on "2fort, 24/7 eGO". It was fun for a couple days. I soon got bored of 2fort (Not knowing eGO had other servers). Ended up on some random Well server with lots of swearing and insults going around, I had been on eGO too long. I had got used to people being nice in an FPS, haha.

I went back to 2fort [eGO] and some admin told me the website address and well..I've been here ever since =)
 
When I first started playing TF2 (a few days before the official release) I quickly decided Dustbowl was my favorite map, followed by Gravel Pit. I searched for 24/7 Dustbowl servers all the time, and really liked the eGO ones once I happened upon them. I played for a few days before joining, trying out a couple of the servers, and met a bunch of friendly members. From my time as an admin on CS:S I appreciated the attitude of keeping the servers punk free and keeping people focused on playing and having fun rather than whining and trash-talking each other.

I haven't regretted it one bit, I love the community, love the players, and love having a consistent place to play TF2 with a lot of reliably good team mates.
 
I joined way back in the day, on Dustbowl. I joined the clan because Zoomer was very,very nice to me and helped me join.

Also I like 24/7 servers.
 
[quote1206901953=Bøøster37]
I just wanted to be in a clan.

I just happened to find the right one.
[/quote1206901953]
 
I joined mainly because i wanted to play on servers that were more than just punk free, but servers with a good vibe. I found exactly that.
 
Pretty much the other reasons listed, the other servers just weren't as friendly, and at times seem a bit immature. As i stated in my application i wasn't all too sure about TF2 at first, i prefer community then game play. Too me doesn't matter how great the game is if your playing with a bunch of immature people it can ruin the game. I forget which ego server i started on probably dust bowl or warpath. People were so nice and friendly there it was like a 360 from the other servers. I played on the servers for a couple weeks and decided to join, glad i did, ive made plenty of friends, and now look forward to playing, instead of something just to pass the time.
 
Back
Top