The Empathetic Peacemaker Rookie Joined Oct 22, 2015 Messages 52 Dec 10, 2015 #1 Where's my red carpet?
RedDragonKnight EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 5,355 Dec 10, 2015 #2 The Empathetic Peacemaker said: Where's my red carpet? Click to expand... Here's 2. That'll be 5 dollas.
The Empathetic Peacemaker said: Where's my red carpet? Click to expand... Here's 2. That'll be 5 dollas.
H Helpless Glint Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Sep 17, 2014 Messages 3,372 Dec 11, 2015 #3 RDK provided the red carpet(for a small nominal fee) and I'll provide the paparazzi- free of carge
The Empathetic Peacemaker Rookie Joined Oct 22, 2015 Messages 52 Dec 11, 2015 #4 RedDragonKnight said: Here's 2. That'll be 5 dollas. Click to expand... These are gorgeous bb, and at cheap prices too. I'll take your entire inventory
RedDragonKnight said: Here's 2. That'll be 5 dollas. Click to expand... These are gorgeous bb, and at cheap prices too. I'll take your entire inventory
The Empathetic Peacemaker Rookie Joined Oct 22, 2015 Messages 52 Dec 11, 2015 #5 Helpless Glint said: RDK provided the red carpet(for a small nominal fee) and I'll provide the paparazzi- free of carge Click to expand... Thank you friend. I'll be sure to deliver all 5000 framed copies of my face directly to your door as a token of appreciation for this monumental event
Helpless Glint said: RDK provided the red carpet(for a small nominal fee) and I'll provide the paparazzi- free of carge Click to expand... Thank you friend. I'll be sure to deliver all 5000 framed copies of my face directly to your door as a token of appreciation for this monumental event