- Joined
- Sep 28, 2008
- Messages
- 387
Hey Guys and Gals,
I suspect most of you have no idea who I am, but all the same, I wish you a very Merry Christmas. For those of you who do remember me, I wanted to drop in and say hello. I deeply miss gaming with you all, and think about this community regularly. I am very happy to see this incredible community is flourishing from when I first joined. Congrats to the leadership on making this community such a great success!
See you all again sometime, hopefully sooner than later! Until then...
Frag On,
Bulletsponge (ret.)
I suspect most of you have no idea who I am, but all the same, I wish you a very Merry Christmas. For those of you who do remember me, I wanted to drop in and say hello. I deeply miss gaming with you all, and think about this community regularly. I am very happy to see this incredible community is flourishing from when I first joined. Congrats to the leadership on making this community such a great success!
See you all again sometime, hopefully sooner than later! Until then...
Frag On,
Bulletsponge (ret.)













Merry Christmas!