D De_Licious I made one post Joined Dec 24, 2015 Messages 1 Jan 2, 2016 #1 I was playing the server about a week ago with some people who were changing their names to certain things, such as ****** and other things. I tried playing the server today to find out I was banned for racism?!
I was playing the server about a week ago with some people who were changing their names to certain things, such as ****** and other things. I tried playing the server today to find out I was banned for racism?!
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,221 Jan 2, 2016 #2 Please contest your ban in this section.
B BlackDragon008 EGO Zealot Joined Jan 25, 2015 Messages 1,988 Jan 2, 2016 #3 Go to the link Simon post and post your contest. Don't forget to use this format to contest your ban. http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/announcement.php?f=1234
Go to the link Simon post and post your contest. Don't forget to use this format to contest your ban. http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/announcement.php?f=1234
M Medviah Coffee Addict Joined Apr 5, 2010 Messages 4,205 Jan 2, 2016 #4 Go do what BlackDragon and iSimon said, these things are correct. Someone should respond to your ban contest as soon as possible for the admin.
Go do what BlackDragon and iSimon said, these things are correct. Someone should respond to your ban contest as soon as possible for the admin.