Blade & Soul (Head Start 1/15 Full Launch 1/19!!)

_MEGA

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Aug 20, 2010
Messages
5,688
Are you planning on playing Blade & Soul? Not sure what server to join? Well the launch is just around the corner! Join me and others as we explore to world, perfecting our martial arts, on the Jiwan server. So far I managed to reserve my assassin: Saimi. In less than 5 minutes, the other 8 names I wanted were all taken :(
 
Last edited:
Medviah will be there, no name reservation though =(. I might go with my iconic Kalvish though
 
Side note, planning on the Blue Faction (Cerulean Order)
 
I played the beta, didn't really feel right to me, I'll be watching gameplay though. I'm really looking forward to BDO tbh.
 
Uh It looks like we are going to Poharan instead, Tally ho!
 
Last edited:
Playing on Poharan instead of Jiwan. The RP and Latin communities have openly said (on reddit and forums) that they are moving to those servers. To find players with a similar mindset, and faster dungeons, I decided I personally will be on Poharan. It's the second most populated so will still be tons of fun in large open world PvP!
 
Last edited:
mzMSX.png

Quickly post your characters O:
 
Just a FYI, if you want an invite to Coffee House, message Medviah or Saimi in game. There is limited slots for the guild, so first come first serve.
 
Clan Update: We are almost at maximum capacity! Get in while you can, you must be level 30, by February 25 you must be level 45!

Medviah finally got his Buff Food Recipe after hours of crying about how cooking is useless

Now we are trying to earn gold, which is the really struggle, especially for the Medviah.

Custom Quest is still on! After all this is Blade and Fashion, not Blade and Soul!
 

Just an update, it's more or less be level 45 by 2/10.

Also, the most recent image of my character wearing the outfit from Daily Dash (completion reward)

mKIQT.jpg
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top