I need help

KogaWolf

Active Member
=(e)=
Joined
Dec 1, 2015
Messages
360
Ok so I'm looking for ideas from you guys on what kind of contests you would like to have or be Interested in participating in since my show some love contest was and is a complete bust so I'm taking ideas from all of you on the next contests I'll be throwing that way this doesn't happen lol. All ideas are welcome and most likely I'll literally be using them all in up coming events. Oh also name some prizes you might want to win as well just to give it more variety
 
When I did giveaways, I just hid stuff in my sig or vent comment and waited until someone got it.
 
Feel free to still go for it it's not cancelled it's just nobodies posted who they've got on it yet so basically nobodies entered lol
 

Latest posts

Back
Top