Old Clans

Are you referring to how I got banned for insisting on throwing grenades into a knife fight?

That's how I signed up to my first forum. I had to post in a contest a ban thread.

Cpt. Elvis told me he meant to kick me but banned me instead.

You should have seen my face when I was kicked out of game and the ban message came up.


Those were fun times.......
 
Started playing when I was 16, never had a computer before then always had consoles. Cousin bought me the CSS/DODS pack for my birthday and I was hooked. I played with them for a bit until I stumbled onto one of the eGO servers playing Colmar. I was having a blast and one of the eGOs approached me and told me i could be part of a big community and that I too could be admin one day so I joined. Ended up joining a house by the name of Unit [7] from there it became -I|G- iirc. Great times!
 
Last edited:
I've always been eGO for DoD:S

With MOHAA, COD, and COD2 I was in a few clans (xK, DoC, plus more...). I did quite a few TWL and CAL matches back in the day.

I'm currently a competitive War Thunder group now as well.
 
I was in a CoD only clan called [TYA]...whose initials shall not be spelled out for propriety's sake. We lasted up until CoD4 early days...then it fractured apart because people weren't interested in mods any more.
 
hmmm ... Resistance Platoon -=R|P=- sure does sound familiar to me :)

although they kept me in the lower ranks of their junior clan -=TR=- "The Regulars" or something like that!
 
I was in 'Hells Doormen' an Insurgency clan that never took off just before Insurgency released and later I joined eGO.

Way back in the beginning I was a member of the BFE Community (Battle for Europe) and a lot of them Pubbed on the KustumKettle and I knew some of the admins.
That's how I joined eGO and was givien full admin within days. I know, B jelly! :drool:
 
if i remember right i was part of finnish clan on the css before i started to play dod:s and joined eGO
 
my old clan was a clan Call ReMIX and other clan as no as Amazing in cz ;)
and now it oly eGO for life ;)
 
Before I joined eGO I was part of a clan called =[GYB]= or Grumpy Young Bas*****(those old enough will understand) it was a custom map counter strike 1.6 clan. It wasn't very large like eGO but also valued a sense of community. Unfortunately life effected the leader and the leaders son and they were no longer able to game. Without the support of our key members, two officers who were married took over. This was a shaky time for the guild and only lasted for about half a year, until they had marriage issues which eventually caused the collapse of the guild. Not to long after I wandered into a eGO day of defeat server, becoming an active member of the player base both in time spent and vocally. JohnT found me, after a previous bad experience I was not to keen to join another guild. But after talking to JohnT he managed to convince me of eGO and I soon joined after.
 
After spending the first many years of my life playing nintendo/NES/Genesis/N64, I got my first laptop for school at like 16. At that time I picked up UT2K4 and started playing, after learning the multiplayer well enough, stepped into the instagib/low gravity/wall jumping arena in Kentucky Rookies as {KR} Lunchb0x. Played with the DCW guys a lot, and had a bunch of competitive CTF matches...good times!
After that I went into the WoW scene shortly after vanilla release and lost most of my young adult life to various raiding guilds. I still sub and unsub randomly to check things out and catch my many characters back to max level.
During one of these luls where I am not subbed I bought and played DoD:S and fell in love. It took probably 2 years for me to think about joining but I've only every really played on eGO servers. I still love the game and am very glad I joined this group.
I applaud us all for this great community and most importantly(I think) showing that gaming doesn't have to be toxic...our servers are the model for what online gaming SHOULD be.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top