FYI: TeamSpeak Jump Scares

Legend

Councilman Polamalu
Sr. Manager
Joined
May 8, 2008
Messages
14,985
These will get you banned from our server if you are sending them around as a troll. It's no longer acceptable or funny.
 
Didn't think this was funny in the first place, can't believe people are still doing these. Glad it's banned now.
 
I imagine a jump scare is like that maze game where you beat the maze and that evil entity quickly flashes across the screen and screams really loud. I remember that was a popular one when I was in middle school. I'm sure there are many more now lol.I certainly would not enjoy it, as I play with speakers.
 
I imagine a jump scare is like that maze game where you beat the maze and that evil entity quickly flashes across the screen and screams really loud. I remember that was a popular one when I was in middle school. I'm sure there are many more now lol.I certainly would not enjoy it, as I play with speakers.

This, or something else but with the same ending (screamer). I've seen those several times in the clan meetings, but from what I recall those users were dealt with shortly after
 
Did some trolls scare the Illest of Legends :3

For shame! R&U tho.
 
Wow some people have mental disorders and other issues that can be affected by the jump scares and stuff. Could stop a heart, cause a seizure, trigger ptsd, etc.
Glad people are going to be punished for doing it.
 
Glad to see this rule incorporated.

Read and Understood
 

Latest posts

Back
Top