Very cool website

reckonerz

I made one post
Joined
Sep 9, 2014
Messages
19
Hey Guys,

Just want to let you guys know the current website is awesome.

I visited ego forum long time ago, and the new makeover is great.

All the fancy awards, logos, medals are just top class.

This is another level than what I saw in the past. Keep Rocking and keep going!!

Regards,
Reck
 
Hey Guys,

Just want to let you guys know the current website is awesome.

I visited ego forum long time ago, and the new makeover is great.

All the fancy awards, logos, medals are just top class.

This is another level than what I saw in the past. Keep Rocking and keep going!!

Regards,
Reck

It has been a great place for years. Glad you made your way back. A lot of great people here and on the servers.
 
Yes, ill keep coming and contribute something to eGO not as a member but as public player.
 
Yes, ill keep coming and contribute something to eGO not as a member but as public player.

Either way. I know the eGO community appreciates it. A lot of communities have come and gone but eGO has stayed on top for a good reason. The clan members and public members participation has made it that way.

Keep gaming ;)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top