still here

BADDAWG-OHIO

Poster
Joined
Aug 27, 2014
Messages
212
I be still here, waiting on taxes to come,,,,,,,here are my options on video card some one tell me which one be best?


i am using a invidia gt 450 right now


EVGA GeForce GT 740 4GB GDDR5 Dual DVI mHDMI Graphics Cards 04G-P4-3748-KR


EVGA GeForce GTX 950 2GB FTW GAMING, Silent Cooling Graphics Card 02G-P4-2958-KR


EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti FTW DVI-I/HDMI/Display Port GDDR5 Graphics Card with ACX Cooling 02G-P4-3757-KR


so i am limited funds but these are my choices
to be able to game in BF....FARCRY 4 AND FALLOUT 4
 
I say probably go with the 950. If you have the option available, always try to stick with a GTX so you can take advantage of other things like Shadowplay.
 
I would go with this one almost same price range

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/EVGA-Installed-Backplate-Graphics-04G-P4-3967-KR/dp/B012NOWERC/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1454532861&sr=1-1&keywords=gtx+960"]Amazon.com: EVGA GeForce GTX 960 4GB SSC GAMING ACX 2.0+, Whisper Silent Cooling w/ Free Installed Backplate Graphics Card 04G-P4-3967-KR: Computers & Accessories@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51WAkSnrINL.@@AMEPARAM@@51WAkSnrINL[/ame]
 
GTX 960 and it can be found under $199, your GTX950 if you're staying in that $149 range. Id strongly recommend saving up the extra $50 you'll be glad you did!

...and whatever you do ...dont get a GT anything, especially if its a DDR3 it will be slower than a snail. My pc came with a GT745 or something like that, it was terrible. Luckily there was a GTX650 in an old build i had and swapped it. night/day difference. Whatever you pick make sure its a GDDR5 at the very least.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top