Just saying hi

White Road

I made one post
Joined
Apr 4, 2008
Messages
1
Hey, White Road here. I had a great game on one of your tf2 servers this morning, and decided to come join the forums. I've been playing tf2 for a few months now, and also some dod source and deathmatch. For the past little while, I've been playing almost exclusively on TF2F's servers, but decided to try something new. A couple questions about recruitment though. Are there designated tryout sessions, or what? And how big is the clan now? Looking forward to having some great games with the edge gamers!

Ps. Sorry if I posted in the wrong thread (or if this shouldn't exist at all), I didn't see any welcome thread.
 
Welcome. When you do want to sign up, you'll want to go to the forum above this one: Sixxgunn's recruiting forum.

We don't have designated tryout sessions, just sign up in the recruiting forum if you'd like to join. We are not competitive, and most of our events are clan events.

Thankfully, we have a community large enough to accommodate non-competitive gaming. I believe we have something like 1,500 members of the forums, and over 400 in our Steam Community group. If you can see the calendar for April on this website, you can see we have a lot going just this month.

We run clean, punk-free servers, so if that's what you're after, please do visit Sixxgunn's Recruiting forum. If you're not quite ready for that step, please enjoy our forums and servers. We appreciate you being here.
 
Hey White Road. We are a non-competitive gaming community, at least on the TF2 side. You are free to join at any time. We do not hold tryouts, or judge by your skill level. We do however ask that before you join you read and re-read our rules, as we live by them at all times within our servers. We are a sponsored clan, so we as eGO members MUST conduct ourselves in a professional matter at all times within the servers. If you would like to join us, go to Sixxgunn's recruiting office on the top of the forums. There you will find some more answers to the questions you are seeking. Feel free to give us a gander. Enjoy your stay, and I hope to see you with a tag on soon.
 
Hey bud, glad you had fun on our servers! Hope to see an e on ya soon, and see you around the servers!
 
Herm's got a point on the rules. Be sure to start with the conveniently labeled "Start Here" sticky. They are the same ones you must live up to to play on our servers, so if you like playing with us, you'll have no problem. If you're part of the clan, you are held to a higher standard than a public player, though, so keep them in mind.
 
Glad to see you stop by, White Road. I'm looking forward to seeing you on the battlefields.
 
Welcome White Road, I too was in a similar situation and ended up deciding to join and can honestly say that it was one of the best decisions I could've done, being a part of the community and all. Enjoy your stay and I'll echo the fact that I/we hope to see the tags on ya soon if you wish to do so.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top